Thursday 14 August 2014

Room 1's lunchbox audit

Room 1 had a look in our lunch boxes and counted the different types of wrappers we had. We thought of ideas to become better at being wrapper free. Here is what we found in our lunch boxes. Our challenge is to improve on this!





 
 
 

One apple, wrapper free sandwiches and biscuits, a re-usable bag for my pretzels and a container for my milo cereal.
James

I have a re-useable bag for my chips and compartments for my biscuits and apple.
Jamie

I have a few today. I am going to take them home. I have wrapper free biscuits and my fruit is in a re-usable bag.
Summer

I have two wrappers that I am going to take home. I have compartments to try and be wrapper free.
Meila

I have a reusable bag for my oranges. I have compartments so I can try to be wrapper free.
Yasmin

I have little containers to try and be wrapper free. Next time I could put my bun in a container instead of glad wrap.
Toby

I am trying to be wrapper free by using re-usable bags and recycling my banana peels. I have compartments in my lunch box too.
Odin


I have compartments so I don’t need wrappers.
I can re-use them.
Travis

I am wrapper free and I don’t put them in the rubbish I take them home or re-use them.
Austin


If you have wrappers leave them at home.
Ben

I put my sandwiches in a compartment.
Simi

I have a re-usable sandwich wrapper.
Damien

I am never going to bring wrappers and I love my lunch.
Cormick

I am wrapper free most days. I have lots of compartments in my lunchbox.
William

I am wrapper free. I use re-usable bags for my sandwiches.
Ryan

I take my wrapper home and I have little containers for my sandwiches.
Lizzie

I have some glad wrap today. I will take it home and could put my sandwiches in a compartment with no wrapper.
Rylee

No comments:

Post a Comment