Thursday 14 August 2014

What did room 5 see at the landfill?

At the landfill I saw a t.v. and a ladder. I think it is not good for the grass. Marc.

At the landfill I saw a t.v. and a ladder. I think the rubbish is bad. Ashley.

At the landfill I saw some tyres. I think the rubbish is not good for the world. Riley.

At the landfill I saw plugs and cardboard. I think it was stinky and it is not good for the environment. Sophie T.

At the landfill I saw a red ladder and a turkey. I think it stinks and it is not looking after the world or the environment. Brooke.

At the landfill I saw a t.v. and a ladder. Ruby.

At the landfill I saw a ladder and a bulldozer. Zach.

At the landfill I saw heaps of rubbish and I think it is not good for the grass. Lochie.

At the landfill I saw a big ladder and I saw a big t.v. I think it is bad for the world. Louise.

At the landfill I saw a t.v. and hills with rubbish on it. I think T-shirts can be reused. John.

At the landfill I saw a book in the rubbish bin. Seth.

No comments:

Post a Comment