Friday 29 August 2014

Zero Waste Hero Interviews

We interviewed a buddy from our class. We asked them...“How do you look after our environment?” You can read our interviews here...


Summer picked up a bag of rubbish and I do it too. My Mum has short showers to save water.
Meila

Dominic does not drop rubbish. He puts the rubbish in the bin and he picks it up.
Simi

I reuse stuff and find some spare paper. Michala picks up rubbish. I don’t put rubbish on the ground. I look after the world.
Yasmin

Toby bikes to school. He saves petrol. He picks up rubbish and puts it in the worm farm. He turns the tap off.
Cormick

If people pick up rubbish it makes our job much easier. Cormick is always wrapper free. He might drive to school, he might take James to school to save petrol. Toby

Maddi picks up rubbish. Maddi recycles rubbish and paper. Maddi doesn’t drop rubbish. Maddi goes to school on the bus to save petrol. She doesn’t waste food. Lizzie

Ryan reuses stuff. He puts it in the recycling bin.
Ben

Stella picks up rubbish with me and she is kind to me.
Rylee

Rylee picks up rubbish with me and she is wrapper free. I am wrapper free. I don’t waste paper towels.
Stella

James picks up rubbish. James doesn’t drop rubbish.
Austin

Simi turns the tap off. He is a Zero Waste Hero!
Dominic

Jamie picks up rubbish. He takes his rubbish home. He could turn off the tap to save water.
Travis

Travis takes the bus to school. He doesn’t waste petrol.
Jamie

Lizzie picks up rubbish. Lizzie recycles paper scraps. Lizzie doesn’t waste water.
Maddi

Ben picks up rubbish. He puts apples in the worm farm. He tries to be wrapper free.
Ryan

Austin picks up rubbish. He helps me pick up rubbish. He plays with me.
James

Michala picks up rubbish. Don’t drop rubbish in our school!
Summer

Yasmin reuses stuff and picks up rubbish. She looks after the school. At home our Mum’s and Dad’s have showers that are very short. They save water. Michala

Damien picks up rubbish.
William

William picks up wrappers.
Damien





No comments:

Post a Comment